Friday, April 4, 2014

How To Get Rid of Razor Bumps

Razor bumps stink! They are so annoying and while most of the year I don't have to worry about being embarrassed of them, during bikini season I do!

I have tried so many different things to get rid of them. I have bought so many different products in hopes that ONE would work.

I just have really really sensitive skin down there. I have never had a problem with razor bumps under my arms, only on my bikini area. I almost just accepted the fact that I would always have them.

Then I found the cure!!! Lavender Oil and Melaleuca Oil, I just combine a couple drops of each and put it directly on my skin right after shaving and once again before bed and I'm good to go. If there is still a little irritation I will do it again the next day.

I can't describe how excited I am about this miracle cure, I have seriously gone years with these annoying things. They are gone...forever!






1 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...