Monday, May 11, 2015

Baby Girl Newborn Pictures {hailey sue}

I would have to say that newborn pictures are a must! Last time I felt like I wasn't completely prepared for them. This time was a little bitter sweet, I was prepared as far as what I wanted her to wear but I hadn't made arrangements for a photographer yet. So it was a little last minute and the stuff I bought for her to wear the photographer said wouldn't work with the way she photographs. Had I been a little more prepared I could have done something a little different. 

There were a few photos that I loved. My advice is to get a photographer in advance and talk to them about what you're thinking. Make sure it's exactly what you want because they are only a week old one time and it goes by super fast. I think next time I might just try and do them on my own. 







0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...