Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Smash Cake Pictures {baby girl}

We did two smash cakes for Whitney. I wanted to get some good pictures of her smashing her birthday cake. I knew at her party it would be tough to focus on taking pictures so we made a smash cake ourselves and took some pictures at home.

I would recommend this to everyone! With the right camera you can take wonderful pictures at home. I love how some of them turned out. I would much rather save money on those pictures and pay to get nice family pictures.

It was fairly easy, I just used the fabric garland and banner I made for her room to add a little to the background.

I made a little smash cake and frosted it myself.

I put her in a cute little outfit and voila!

Here is my favorite picture!




































































This is when we first brought out the cake, look at that excitement!

















































Trying to offer some to me, such a generous little thing :)!


She's "SOO BIG"


We didn't get any of her really SMASHING that cake. I will be honest, we had to do a lot of the smashing. She just picked at it and would lick her fingers. Daddy had to get in there and break it up for her and give her a couple of big pieces.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...