Thursday, June 11, 2015

Whitney Anne {26 months}

Oh my little lover bug. She is just too much fun. I wish I had a constant video camera on her haha. While she is definitely giving me a really hard time lately, I still love her with my whole heart and enjoy every second with her.

Rainy day in March

A few stories...

Before we moved I had Hailey laying on the floor in Hailey's room because I was going to change her diaper. I went to the kitchen to wash my hands and Whitney snuck behind me and went into the room. When I got in there Hailey was across the room. She was still on her back and facing the same way she was when I laid her down. So I am pretty sure she just drug her by her feet haha. Whitney was standing over her with a HUGE smile, like she was so proud of herself. It was so scary but sooo funny. Hailey didn't make a peep so I knew she didn't hurt her.

Hailey-2 weeks, Whit-2 years and 2 weeks

Brandon's brother so graciously helped us move last week and I'm pretty sure Whitney thought he moved with us. Saturday morning she woke up and yelled "Mama...Mama, Dada...Dada, ......Uncle" oh my goodness it was sooo funny. She loves Uncle Cake!

A few nights ago she was having a hard time going to sleep so I went in there and she had to ask me where everyone was...sey Mimi, sey kaka, nanapapa, uncle, duke, dada, baby. It's so fun to see her put things together like that.

Family trip to Wallowa "lalala"

I think she is missing her cousins (kaka) and nana and papa quite a bit. We went in the other day to see Aunt Judy and she gave Whitney a picture of nana and papa. She was so excited she started kissing them haha.

Every time Brandon goes for a walk with Bently, he hooks the leash to his pants/shorts so he can have his hands free. So now when Whitney plays with the leash she grabs it and puts it in her diaper and acts like she is walking Bently :)!

I still need to get a video of her singing "Let it go" but it sooo funny. She gets her hands going and sings sooo loud. Definite performer.

A few words...

I think she is going to love it down here. There are so many more things to do for a little kid. Every day we have gotten to go to the park...she calls it "the pa".

During the move we got into a little habit of going to McDonalds for breakfast and she loves their hash browns, now she asks for a "haba".

She learned how to say "open it" but in her words it's "opega". We still need to work on manners haha.

She is such an independent little thing, everything is "I do".

She is learning new words every day and I am still waiting for her to wake up one day and say something clear as day.

Oh I love her so!

She loves mini smoothies

 Her best friend

Neighbor kids 

No shoes at the park...she does what she wants

First time she slept in until 8:30...also first time sleeping in Prineville


0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...