Monday, September 21, 2015

Hailey Sue {5 months}

Miss Hailey is 5 months! These two girls of ours are so different and they make us so happy in different ways. More on Whitters later :).

Hailey is my happy place. She has the ability to take all my frustrations away. One flash of that heart melting smile and I am swoon. I pick that little girl up in the morning and she gives me such a huge smile with her tongue out, I get a little whiff of her smell and I'm instantly love drunk. I am so thankful for this little girl she has really blessed us with light and joy. 

Everyone loves babies, and everyone at the grocery store always goes crazy for little babies. Every time I take her, she gives strangers the biggest smile and it melts their hearts too. A couple of times (it's happened to both Brandon and I more than once) she will smile at someone and they instantly yell to their co-worker or significant other "hey, so and so you gotta come over here, she is so precious". She's a little ham for sure. Whitney on the other hand, she would get attention but not the same way. That little girl could give a scowl like none other haha. I still get a kick out of people's reactions when they would say hi to her when she was a baby. Complete opposites but they are both so amazing.  

Hailey finally rolled from back to belly. I think she just realized that it's what I wanted her to do, because I'm pretty sure she would have hung out on her back for the first year of her life. She is still very interested in our food, sometimes it makes it hard to eat anything with her on my lap.

We got the okay at her 4 month appt to start giving her solids. I hesitated at first because I didn't start with Whit until 6 months. We have started to give her quite a few different foods now though. I started with squash...not a big fan. But most everything else I have given her she LOVES, and I'm pretty sure she would eat all day if I didn't stop her.

Oh goodness I love her!





0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...