Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Whitney Anne {2 1/2 years}

Miss Whit...oh how we love her. She sure keeps us busy. I'm not sure if all first children are like this but it seems like I am always having to entertain her. Toys don't seem to keep her busy, books don't keep her busy, I am the one that has to keep her busy. Unless of course I am busy, then she will keep herself busy with things she isn't supposed to get into. We are seriously counting down the days until Hailey can run around with her so they can keep each other entertained.

Recently she has really been into crafty things and play-doh. She loves to paint, but that always ends up in Mama getting so very mad at her. So we do lots of coloring, play-doh and cooking with Mama. She also loves to get dressed up, anything that twirls and she's happy. If she puts a dress on and it doesn't twirl the way she wants it to she will want another one. The girl knows what she wants, that's for sure.

I think her favorite saying these days is, "come on Mom". Or "come on" to anyone that she wants to play with. It's so darn cute, but it can turn south fast if you are busy and you can't come right away.

As wild and sassy as she is, she truly does have a very sweet and sensitive side. The other day Hailey had an accident and I was really upset about it and Whitney came over to me, put her arms around me and kissed me on my cheek to make me feel better. It was sooooo sweet.

The weather was sooo nice the other day, so we went to the park and played in the leaves, She had the time of her life.





0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...