Friday, April 11, 2014

Rustic Wedding Decor {burlap & lace}

It seems like forever ago that I was planning our wedding. With Whitney's first birthday right around the corner it has brought back so many memories of Brandon and I's wedding day. I am re-purposing a lot of our wedding decor for her birthday party...more on that later.

We chose to have mostly a DIY wedding because we had lots of time and it's much cheaper that way. Brandon is a real handy man when it comes to wood-working so I had him make lots of beautiful pieces for the wedding.

I wanted a rustic themed wedding with burlap, lace and lots of old wood, which has become ever so popular. I love the look of burlap and lace, it's so beautiful with a vintage chic look. You can do so many things with it. If I could choose to do it again, I wouldn't do it any other way. BUT, I do think it's about time for a new trend.

Here are a few pictures of our decor. A more in-depth post to come!




All images were taken by Paul Harder with Perfect Moments Photography

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...