Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hailey Sue {6 months}

How is this little girl already six months?! Where did the time go?! Whitney's first six months seemed like it lasted years...YEARS! Hailey is just the light of our lives. Her sweet smile can turn anyone's mood around.


I sit, rocking Hailey to sleep and look down at her and I am amazed at how she has doubled in size. It seriously seems like it was just yesterday I was looking down at her newborn sweetness. I wish there was a way to make it slow down.


This sweet soul is full of laughter, happiness and love. Just about anything can make her laugh, sometimes I will just look at her with surprised eyes and she'll give me a belly laugh. She's generally very happy but she's the happiest when she's with her mama.  However, her big sister holds the key to her heart. Every morning the second those two lay eyes on each other the biggest most sweetness grins are shared. She loves Whitney so much, even though her big sister role is a little questionable at times.


Thank goodness this little one humors me when I dress her up in big bows to take pictures :)! Her big sis never let me do that.

Hailey...
She loves the Ergo
She hates the stroller
She loves food
She'll only fall asleep nursing (or in the car)
She is still sleeping in our room
She wakes up multiple times a night
She has two teeth
She's rolling EVERYWHERE
She's working hard on crawling
She's almost sitting all by herself


This is the first month that I've really noticed a difference in her size. She's way too big for that box but she likes to play with the garland so she's pretty good at letting me take pictures. It'll be interesting to see what next month is like.




0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...