Friday, October 23, 2015

Whitney Anne {2 1/2 years}

Miss Thang is 2 1/2 years old and boy does she act it. That little girls is just the light of my life. I could go on and on about Whitney stories. Every day is truly a new adventure with her.

The other day I caught her riding Hailey like a horse. I rarely leave those two alone because I've seen what Whit can do to her. I was literally 10 feet away doing the dishes and I took my eyes off them for seconds. I look over the bar and Hailey is on her belly and Whit is in top of her!!!

And a week before that I caught Whitney swinging the swing (Hailey in it) back and forth so hard it was smashing from one side to the other. Poor Hailey was holding on for her life.

Brandon and I always say, we know why the youngest is the toughest ;)! I really don't think she intentionally tries to hurt Hailey, she just wants to play with her. Although, I did catch her pulling her hair one time haha.

She's starting to talk like a normal human being. Some things she says are clear as day! It's making it so much easier to communicate with her. She amazes us every day with all the things she is starting to say and how clear it's becoming. Our favorite is when she copies what we say, voice inflections and all.

Whitney Anne, it's been the best, most challenging 2 1/2 years of my life and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Pumpkin Patch Princess...I wish that dress came in my size ;)






0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...