Monday, February 10, 2014

10 Months Old

I wish there was a pause button when it comes to babies. They grow way too fast, it's almost like you blink and they are a year old. I'm sure it will only get worse, everyone always tells me it does. I have truly loved every second of the last 10 months. However, I won't lie, in some ways it has been the longest 10 months of my life, but also the best :)! 

Taking her monthly pictures has been quite the challenge. At the beginning, my hubby and I would work our butts off to get her to give one smile, then for a while all she would do is fuss and now all she wants to do is move. She is constantly trying to grab the camera or rip off the sticker. 



I managed to get a pretty decent picture, I was rattling a teddy bear like crazy off to the side :)


Check out that crazy hair, it's so straight and I think it's going to be really thick. It's a little too short to put in a pony but to just leave it be, it looks messy.


Look at those big two front teeth! They are getting soooo big.


And here we go, the grabbing continues :)

My little love bug is crawling around like crazy, pulling herself up on everything and anything. She has five teeth, three on the bottom and two on top. She loves blanket rides, peek a boo, reading and tickles. She can also wave bye bye like a pro, kiss and clap. It's been so amazing watching her learn and grow. Babies truly are amazing!




0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...