Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Baby Bath Time Favorites

The babe LOVES bath time. It was her absolute favorite time of the day from the very beginning. It seems like it becomes more enjoyable for her everyday. Here are her favorites as well as some of mine :)!



1. Sophie Bath Toy: Everyone is right when they say babies LOVE sophie. I got this as a gift and it's been one of Whitney's favorites from a really early age. 

2. Shea Moisture Cream: This stuff works wonders. Whitney got eczema on her back at the beginning of winter and it cleared up in no time. It's made with natural and organic ingredients, and it doesn't have any smell. It's a very thick paste that kind of turned me off at the beginning, but it really does do wonders.

3. Shea Moisture Eczema Soap: Another one of my eczema MUST HAVES. This stuff is awesome! It's fairly cheap, it has a wonderful light scent to it. Again, it's made with all natural and organic ingredients. 

4. Aden & Anais Towel Set: Good hooded towels are hard to come by. It seems like a lot of them out there are cheap or too small. This one is a perfect size (so far). I can still wrap her up all the way. It's durable, so it can be used for the next baby, which is why I tried to get neutral colors. It's also really nice to have heavy-duty washcloths once they start eating solids. It's much easier to get the grime off their faces with a good quality washcloth.

5.Blooming Bath: When Whitney was a tiny baby and nothing would soothe her but a bath, I credit it to this bath. It lets them lay in the sink comfortably with water all around them. It's also something you can use later on, like when they are sitting up in the big tub, just lay on the bottom so they have something soft to sit on. I went pretty neutral with this as well so I can use it with the next. After every bath I would just squeeze it out and throw it in the washer on just the spin cycle, then throw is in the dryer for 15 minutes. 

6. Bath Drops: When Whitney was especially tired and cranky (or teething), I would drop this into her bath before she got in. I love essential oils! I really think they make a world of difference. It seems to help her calm down and relax for bedtime.

7. Calendula Shampoo: I LOVE this stuff. I would use it for myself! It smells wonderful and I just love all California Baby products! We use this as a shampoo for Whitney. It's tear free which is a must and it works wonders. It also lasts a long time, a little goes a long way.

8. Rubber Duck (hot/cold): This was another gift. Whitney loves it, it's one of her go to toys every night. It also has a hot indicator on the bottom which is awesome. It tells you if the bath is too hot for baby. It's a cheap little toy that is definitely worth every penny.

9. Green Toys Stacking Cups: I've said it before, and I will say it again, these are worth every penny. Whitney loves to play with them in the bath. She loves when I fill one up and pour it on her hand. They also make great cups for washing her off :).

10. Calming Lotion: This is one of my all time favorites. I love how light this stuff is, it's not greasy and it dries quickly. It has a strong lavender smell, which I love. I'm a bit obsessed with lavender. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...