Friday, February 14, 2014

Baby Girl Valentine's Pictures

I love having nice pictures of Whitney. It seems like most of mine are quick pictures on my phone. I have been meaning to make a habit of spending some time once a week and taking good pictures of her. 

Like I have said before, I love Valentine's Day, so I had to take some special pictures of her. It was HARD, I really have a lot of respect for professional photographers because what they do isn't easy. 

I made the tutu, fabric garland and the burlap banner. The tutu tutorial is here




In order for her to sit still like that I gave her my phone (which I never do).



She was totally eating a cheerio in this one :)


My Mom took this one, I was standing off to the side with one of her favorite toys. Such a silly face!


This one is pretty sick but I had to share it haha. Totally spitting up. I just got done feeding her, mid session.


Another one my Mom took...what's a Whitney picture without that face :)!






The headband was not an option in this one.


One of my favorites.


Big two front teeth :)


And I finally gave her some puffs at the end haha.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...