Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beginnings

Life is all about beginnings. This is my first blog and my first blog entry. Atwood Avenue is where my husband and I began our lives together. Turns out naming your blog is one of the hardest things to do. I have always wanted to start a blog, but I could never think of a name I loved, and I never really thought I would keep up with it. So, now that I have made the commitment to begin this blog, Atwood Avenue it is. That little duplex in Corvallis, Oregon on Atwood will always be near and dear to my heart. Brandon and I have shared so many memories in that place. It really is where our love began. That same place is where we brought our baby girl home for the first time.

Now that I am a mother, I feel like I have so many questions and so many things I would like to share. Through this blog I hope to share inspiration, cute ideas, motivation and much more.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...