Friday, November 22, 2013

Engagement Pictures

Our engagement pictures are some of my all time favorite pictures. Whenever I look at them, so many memories come back to me. The engagement time is such an amazing and special time for the both of you. It's such a blissful time. I remember feeling like it was a whole new relationship. You know those butterflies you get with a new love, or that giddy feeling at the mere thought of them. It was that feeling, but without the nerves. So...much better because it was with someone I had known for so many years and I knew I would spend the rest of my life with.

For the engagement photos I remember feeling so overwhelmed and nervous. I felt like it was our only shot at getting really good pictures. What if I didn't like ANY of them? What if it rains and my hair gets frizzy? I worried about so many things, but in all reality you don't need to stress at all. The photographer will do their magic and everything will be just fine. Relax, have fun and go out and buy a nice outfit :)!







All images were taken by Perfect Moments Photography

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...