Sunday, November 17, 2013

Whitney's DIY Nursery: Pink, Beige and Pretty

This is where I spend A LOT of time during the day. Feeding, rocking, playing, reading...the list goes on and I love it. I remember when we finished it, I thought, it's such a peaceful place and she better love it too!

She LOVES the hanging poms I made. She laughs and smiles and always wants to touch them. They were totally worth the time and effort.

The change pad cover is made from Amy Butler's Gypsy Caravan wild poppy and just a pink fabric from JoAnn's (I can't remember the exact color).


My husband made the bookshelves and I painted them white.


The crib bedding is made out of the same fabric as the change pad cover.


The name banner is pretty special to us. I made it out of the burlap and lace we used at our wedding. Then i just used other scraps of material I had laying around.




0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...