Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby Must Haves {4-6 Months}




1. Infantino Turtle: Baby Whitney loved this thing. Her eyes would light up every time we brought it out. It was one of our go to toys when we would go places and needed to keep her busy. It's brightly colored and the bottom has a cute little mirror so she can look at herself (always gets a smile).

2. Infantino Elephant: This is still one of her favorites, even at 9 months. It makes a really neat rattle noise when you shake it. It has that hard wooden ring at the bottom that is great for teething. It's a little smaller so it's easy for her to hold on to. She just absolutely love that thing.

3.Sophie: I don't know if there is a baby out there that doesn't love Sophie. It makes for a great chew toy, it's squishy and it makes a cute little squeak. It's shaped so it fits in their mouths perfectly. However, I warn you, the legs can get shoved down their little throats too far. Baby Whit has choked a few times, so just keep an eye on them with it.

4. Baby Trend Jogger: This stroller has been one of my favorite purchases. We use it all the time, it goes everywhere with us. I struggled with the stroller decision forever. I am pretty active, I love to run so I knew I wanted something I could jog with, so I knew the plastic wheels weren't for us. Most runners say go with the more expensive ones but I just couldn't spend $300-400 on a one person jogging stroller when I knew we would be having more kids. It just didn't make sense to me. This stroller has been amazing. The only complaint I have is when you jog with it you need to have the front wheel locked or the whole thing vibrates like crazy. I also love that the Graco Snugride 35 snaps into it. 

5. Karen Katz Books: Baby LOVES these books. She loves opening the flaps. These are the only books I have found that have sturdy flaps. We have so many of these books, and Baby loves them all. By 4-5 months she could open the flaps on her own. It's so fun to see her face light up when I pull one out.

6. Relax Melodies App: We graduated from the sleep sheep to this because it plays longer. This is a wonderful app, you can customize the sounds you want with 50 different choices. It's free and you can put it on your phone or kindle and take it with you wherever you go. I would plug my phone in at night and have it going all night for her in our room (I'm pretty sure it helped me sleep too). I can't say enough about it, definitely try it out!!





0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...