Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Write Your Future For 2014 {a clean sheet}

Every year I make goals for the new year, most of which involve fitness and eating healthy. I love to do it, mostly because I love making lists. I swear, if I got paid for each list I made, I would be doing pretty good. Anyway, who doesn't love the new year and all the resolutions, it's essentially as if you get to start over. This year I am particularly excited about writing my resolutions.

One of my husband's best friend's Mom sent us an amazing letter a few weeks back and it has really changed my perspective about writing my New Year's Resolutions. She is an amazing person, and she has done so much for us. I can't begin to tell you the joy I feel when she is around. When I received the package in the mail, I tore right into it because she always sends the most thoughtful things. As I began to read through it, my tummy started to tickle and I could just feel a wondrous joy in my heart. I found myself reading it over again because as I read the words I became more and more inspired to write a new future for myself and my family.

She had asked for a specific prophecy, from the Lord, for each person in her family. One night she heard it loud and clear, "it's time." She asked, "time for what?". The Lord answered with, "It's time to ask me for miracles." She said it was like he was in the room with her, she just awoke in the middle of the night to his voice. She couldn't tell if she heard the words aloud, or it was in her heart ( I love that feeling).  A few days after God spoke to her she got an e-mail from the Elijah List and it was as if it was God that sent the e-mail to her. It was the exact explanation for God's word a few days earlier, "it's time to ask me for miracles." It's times like that, you know it's God speaking to you, the chills are just a side effect :)! God wants each of us to write a large future for ourselves. Take time to sit down and write your hearts desires on a blank sheet of paper for 2014. Get excited about it, believe that everything you write on that blank sheet of paper will come true. Pray about it everyday, talk to the Lord about it, ask for answers, ask for those miracles you have been wanting. Take some time to yourself to really get into it. Pretend you are writing a story and you are the main character, you have a whole book to fill about whatever you want for your life. Be strong and courageous, write down things you can't even imagine happening to you, this is your time to ask for miracles. God wants you to ask for them, ask and you shall receive. I encourage you all to read the e-mail, he does a great job of explaining what God wants us all to do, as well as getting you pumped up for a great year in 2014!! The e-mail can be found HERE.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...