Monday, December 2, 2013

The Best Banana Bread Muffins...EVER!

My Mom gave me this recipe and I am pretty sure she got it from her Mom. It's a wonderful recipe, they turn out great every time. I'm almost certain you can't mess them up.

And of course, the day I decide to make them, I am all out of cupcake liners! This recipe makes 2 dozen muffins.


Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup softened butter
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 6 Tbsp buttermilk
  • 3/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas {I use three large bananas}
  • 2 1/2 cups flour
Directions

  • Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin tins with muffin liners.
  • Cream the butter, shortening, brown sugar and white sugar.


  • Then add eggs and mix.
  • Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
  • Fill muffin liners 3/4 of the way full. If you don't have liners just make sure to grease the muffin tins really well.
  • Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. The tops turn a nice golden brown when done.

          

          


ENJOY!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...